Monday, December 17, 2007

Untitled?

Happy Birthday Doris!!!

Its just another day at work.
Taking 1/2 day off on 21st and 24th!! Thats how i got my hiccuppy long weekend.
28 IP Phones! Gosh! In BTC summaw! Faints! By this week! High Priority Case! When the cubes are out of stock?!?! Shen ar! Jiu jiu wo arhx!

I had suddenly fallen in love with Avril Lavigne's older songs once again...
Surprising when i use to hate her songs huh.
Especially the songs Complicated and My Happy Ending.

Look at the time! My hair is still wet from bathing after reaching home from work just now.
So yea. Another unpaid OT. Boo-ed. Why must OT be considered only if you working after 9pm? Zzz...

Been loving the rain!! Wooh... I LURBE rainy days.
But i prefer the cold windy weather after long heavy rains more leh. Just like today. As long as the wind dun damage my umbrella... hmpmh.. It almost did this evening.

I feel like removing that particular word in my blog.
Should I?
Psst!! I have SECRET links in my blog. U can dig them out if u want... hohoho...

I saw this question on a blog when i was doing some blog hopping.
How will you feel, if the person u had a crush on, rejected you just because he or she had fallen in love with another person OF THE SAME GENDER??
Well... I will let her be. =)
Cos... if u like him or her, you should let him or her choose the route he or she wants to take right?

Current mood: >_<
Out

No comments: