Thursday, December 13, 2007

lalalalala

wooh.. Its only 2 3 days i did not managed to even surf the web and now it suddenly seems very long... With email inbox and facebook flooded with messages or requests. Aiyah.. too busy lah! especially when 280 phones or wadever items all flood into the office... deploying them like siao... and those people... configuring the phones overnight like mad also... Fancy them throwing me around 20 to 30 cases PER DAY...

Okie.. good thing i started chionging out with my uncle recently once again... and that STUPID STAHUB BOX FINALLY... AND I REALLY MEAN FINALLY... arrived after months and months of waiting... Zzz... Now i get to watch the Xing Guang Da Dao... and many other shows like Huan Huan Ai and other variety shows at last... weex? Hmm... So i been visiting White Tangerine with my uncle once again... and this time round, i think, it definitely improved alot. With the board games and magazines around, and most importantly, with the pool table and the BIG screen there, its never going to be boring... Hmm... the food had improved tremendously too, even though the quantity seems to diminish... Worth visiting again yea!! The only thing that deproved is the washroom... Stinky. O_O

Today my LO came visiting me, to send me a file to send to my supervisors. The 2 big monsters seem so friendly today... they did not even nag at me for my hair! I meant Mr Chan and Mr Lau. They keep joking and chat with us... Well... not really too. But they are indeed different from what i often see them in lectures. As for Mr Low mahx..... Cheery as usual.

I actually enjoy the long long long rainy days the past few weeks leh. I have been enjoying every moment of the rain, the wind, and the cold breeze... Woots~ Somehow the warmth started coming back... Gosh!

Current mood: =D
Out

No comments: