Friday, December 14, 2007

Overused words...

Overused words... Wait... they are NOT words... arent they? Err.... somehow to think of it, or wadever for wad i can think of, there is only 5.

Rank no.5: Pwned!
Same meaning as OWNED!!! Got it?

Rank no.4: Zzzzzzzz.......
Ok... I guess this is commonly used in text... even me uses it alot! But this time round, i dun mean word. I mean sound!!! This buzzing sound seems to be popping out from people's mouth more and more frequently... Lets hope this sound will not make anyone think that a swarm of bees are heading towards them... ZZZZZ!!!

Rank no.3: gg
Good game? Nahh... Great game?? NAHH!!! Its GENERATION GAP LAHX!!! Still not! Then it should mean going... What! no? Oh wells.. 'gg' stands for WAAAAAAAY to many things... Wadever it is... its GG!!! <- Just list wadever 'gg' stands for you here. Its also rather interesting that people are starting to add tenses to it... gg-ed? gg-ing?

Rank no.2: chui~! Err.. gathering from different sources... I guess i meant... bad? Weird... Completely 2 different words with 2 spellings and pronunciation... Yet same meaning. Or... Something similar to doing something for nothing. O_O

Rank no.1: EMO emo = Emotional. The most common overused word here... Dang.. its way more commonly used compare to 'chui' lah! To ALL... Kindly reduce the usage of this word please... I know all of ur are very emo... thanks! Especially with this emo weather season with this exam period. C'mon! Its the season of giving and celebration!!! Cheer up can!?

I seriously do not feel like doing it. But I feel bad not doing so. So should I? I guess there is only 1 person who understands what I mean here now.


Current mood: =D
Out

No comments: