Saturday, December 22, 2007

migration plus!

There is a major migration in NUS later at 3am.
but i wun be going. Not worth the effort. No additional pay. Only good thing if i go is a additional day off... =X
I cant stand you... can you SIMPLY get off my sight???
I had a EXTREMELY FILLING lunch today.
Office organised a celebration... Pay 5 bucks and u can enjoy KFC, MacDonald, Pizza Hut, Canadian Pizza!!! The only out one is Sakae Sushi... which we were unable to order.
I hate to see you... why do you have to stick around my internet world all the time?
ok. Tomorrow i have to chiong out to Bt Batok early. Weeeeezz away
Seriously...
PS: wondering does anyone managed to find the secrets in my blog? hehe... Im so bored!!!!!!!!
Current mood: I dun feel like sleeping even dou im tired...
Out

No comments: