Thursday, December 20, 2007

I WANT TO GO OUT. All you healthy people out there. You are so fortunate, to be able to go wherever you want to. So please start being happy and make full use of your time enjoying okie! Don't always complain this and that and waste your life away complaining or waste your body away by doing stupid things like being drunk, bulimic, quarrelsome, chain-smoking, over-exercising, starving, under-sleeping, over-gaming etc

We need fun! Rest! Shopping! Picnics! Swimming! Hotel stays! Chalets! BBQs! Arcades! Bubble milk tea! KTVs! Coffee breaks!

I need to go out and breathe some clear air that smells of rain. I feel so trapped *cries*


This is a entry from a blog from a cancer patient. I had posted up a link more than a year ago... Well.. I was reading my older posts and i clicked on this link... den started reading that blog. thats how i find the paragraph above.

Maybe again, i shall put that link up here too.
http://xiaodoudou.blogspot.com/

Current mood:
Out

No comments: