Monday, June 02, 2008

Graduation 3

Graduation Ceremony is already over.
Somehow I still greatly misses the times I had in school.
There are so many people who had helped me in some way or another.
May it be in the good way by teaching me, or even to the bad way of giving me the answers to exam papers... Thank you. Thank you also to the many people who had made my polytechnic life such a interesting and enjoying experience.

Thank you Jasmine Tay, Sophia, Keith, Andrea, Huining, Doris, Guoxiang, Atiqah, Priya, Kok Hoe, Hafiz, Michelle, Stella, Zhiyuan, Kenrick, Casilda, Ee Siang, Peipei, Eugene, Grace, Bifen, Marcus, Peishan, Isabel, Xinli, Esther, Tingting, Gee Chuan, Chen Wei, Augustine, Chengliang, Evelyn, Kelvin Chow, Kel, James, Jason, Jasmine Tan, Jasline, Jieying, Joan, Kah Heng, Kaixin, Xianglong, Shawn, Shawn, Zeyang, Stephanie, Cedric, Regina, Apple, Say Chiang, Tuck Keong, Christina, Xinyi, Ian, Jinyuan, Nicolas, Zenan, Mingsheng, Jeremy, WeiCheng, Lystra, Indu, Max, Stephanie Wong, Danial, Peixuan, Peiting, Shuyong, Sulaiman, Chris, Melanie, Hui Ping, Melissa, Weishi, TianTian, Yi Long, Yi Wei for leaving even if it is just a little tiny footprint and making my life in Ngee Ann so wonderful.

Thank you Kian Hong, Wallid, Muxing, Win, Darren, Htoo Hliang, JanPeers, Elizabeth, Andy, Steve, Joe, Aung, Ali, Deon, Kaixin, Jason, Nicolas, Benny, Kelvin Huang for making my times during attachment in NCS NUS so interestingly filled. Even to the times after my attachment.

Thank you to all the NP Co-op Aunties too!

Last but not least, thank you to all my wonderful lecturers for lecturing me, torturing me, throwing me with full table filled with never-ending handouts and projects. Shall not name out the masters because the list is far too long. HAHA! Well, but also, without them, my polytechnic will be totally impossible. They are truly the grand masters who will provide us with the most essence of life and work as well as study. Thank you again...

Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: