Friday, June 13, 2008

Tired

Recently fallen for a game editor that allows me to edit, change and create a game myself. HAH!
This explains why i had disappeared for a few days for no reason.

Recently, rumbling stomache keep punching me again. Did I eat something wrong again? Weird that it only comes when I wake up, after I bath and before I sleep. Maybe it a symptom that I have something getting weak bahx.

I am working tomorrow. Second day for the month. On the Friday 13... Its already mid-month! Cannot believe how fast time flies... Anyway, this means September 15, time to face the KING! Sadded that my birthday falls in November... And it falls in the BMT gap...

Okay, dun talk NS to me. I tend to get pretty irritated talking about it.

Going off now.
And yes... I remember there are 2 people who tagged me.

Current mood: Tired...
Out

No comments: