Wednesday, June 04, 2008

U turn

U-turn...
How dangerous can it be?
When you make a U-turn, what happens if the car skidded and hit the pillar at the other side?

Thats what really happened...
My colleague got stitches at his tongue.
And now the vehicle has been sent for maintainence...

keke...
I was not even at work when that happened though.

-----------------------------------

My colleague bot some exotic food from the Philippines...
One particular food that caught my attention is the egg...

Greenish yellow in colour...
Whats inside is not just egg white and yolk.
Whats inside is a little chicken that has not fully developed, together with some sort of greyish liquid and some pale coloured egg yolk with those black lines that looks like veins to me.

And the little undeveloped chick is... black in colour..

Well... I smells like an egg to me... just MUCH stronger than a normally hard-boiled ones...
And the taste... according to my friend... it taste just like an egg. Just that the smell is FAR MUCH stronger... And the taste will stick inside your mouth for hours... even if you had gulp down litres or water.

Thank goodness I did not even touch those eggs... Phew...

Current mood: =x
Out

No comments: