Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fear

I hate seeing a whole nest of insects or worms.
This kind of sight (or pictures) gives me goosebumps.



AGGH!
And I actually saw a whole nest of TERMITES in camp!
And I fainted on the spot. X_x
Bom~!

Somehow termites do not look like ants.
Even though they are better known as White Ants.
THEY LOOKED LIKE THIS!!!



AHH! Another swarmy picture. Of a familiar sight!
Fainted once more.
Bom~!

And do you know that in Africa, they EAT termites?
They claimed that it contains a good source of fat and protein.
Now i wonder... Since these insects feed on paper, wood etc etc...
Where did the fats come from?

Man... I HATE TERMITES.

Ok, back to what I wanted to blog about.
It has nothing to do with anything I said above
I only wanted to blog 1 sentence...

I DO NOT FEEL LIKE SLEEPING!
But I am tired after that run in the rain from Central to Liang Court.

No. Yes? Ok. Fact: I had forgotten what I wanted to blog about initially already.
Goodnight people!
Current mood:
Out

No comments: