Friday, April 24, 2009

Hectic...

Finally I can do a breather... Phew.
It had been quite hectic the past 2 weeks.

I had a 4 day field camp exercise from 14th morning to 17th morning.
Many things had occurred.
And thanks to the weather...
My first day of the camp was so exhausting.
Imagine spending a freaking 6 hours inside a stuffy track vehicle in the forest.
To make it worse, after the torturing 6 hours, we had to made our way back to where we came from. For the first time, I had not change my uniform for 4 consecutive days.

After my field camp, and book out on that friday, I went for a primary school gathering. Even though only 3 came, including me, with one came by for a short chat, we had a enjoyable time talking with each other.

My biggest lesson learnt in a course...
I realised I can never work in a medical industry.
For I had the phobia of poking a needle into other peoples' hand.
Just looking by the amount of blood that flow out during a drip.

Anyway, I went to Tampines 1 a few days ago, during nights out.
Now I agree... It is a disappointment.
The 2 older malls beside this new mall are a much better choice.

The fan I buy from action city broke down within 20 hours. What the freak!

So its another friday now.
Please let this weekend go slow...
I starting to feel rather exhausted... once again.

But hey, I am rather happy to find another ring of friendship!

Ok, I guess this entry is pretty much a rubbish. same as always.
Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: