Saturday, April 25, 2009

True Friends...

Why am I reading so many blog entries about friendship all of a sudden?
Somehow I like this particular line from one of the blogs I've read.
"That meeting seriously woke me up that I do have true friends back in the day. In fact, they are even more true than those typical local people."
He had applied it on, well, the SAME primary school gathering which I have mentioned earlier. And now, I also want to apply it to the same gathering as well.

Isn't it amazing that we are still in contact after a long 9 years since graduation?
Thinking back to that crazy class I'm in 9 years ago...

One had migrated to USA. One had moved to India. Some had became a Officer in the SAF. Many more are still serving inside NS. Many had gone to Universities. Many had a proper job now.

Wow... 9 years.

Anyway, not to mention my poly buddies too! 2 always had the mind wandering everywhere while 2 is always on the lectures. And 2 always lost their souls in Practicals while 2 are very enthusiastic on the practical lessons. 3 can talk to you while facing the other while 1 can't. Its the 4 different characters that at least 2 possess each time that made us up. Not to mention, multi-racial and multi-religion too!

I want to meet up with these buddies soon.

Links updated.
Song removed.
Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: