Saturday, April 25, 2009

Song Recommedations...

I heard a number of songs over the radio or different source over the past 2 weeks. And I came up with a few nice songs... and I had link them to Youtube where you can hear the song...

1) BY2 - 我知道 (I cannot believe I am actually recommending their songs.)
Nice song. I would say its their best. A very sharp contrast to their previous songs or rather, the whole of the previous album... Yes, their second album is out. Somehow I find this song familiar... Can anyone tell me where I had heard this before, besides the radio?

2) 郭采洁 - 又圆了的月亮
Her first song that caught my attention was the song from 无敌珊宝妹. Amazingly that song from the song is NOT a proper song ok? Then I started looking into the net... And began to grew a liking to her songs. 又圆了的月亮 is the one in particular. Radio had been playing it rather frequently now too.

3) Koda Kumi - You
Nothing much to say. Not bad la...

4) 刘力扬 - 我就是这样
I had always thought 刘力扬 was a male until I heard her first song. Anyway, is this the song I had been finding since a few long months ago?

5) 蓝又时 - 秘密
I do not really fancy her songs. This song however, is different. What else can I say? The video! The speaking voice and the singing voice is very different... Are they the same person? No right? Well anyway... the song is there and I have no idea how does 蓝又时 look like la...

6) 梁文音 - 我不是你想像的那么勇敢
Her songs are different. The slow songs have a meaning in it. About her? I guess so. And her MV are so touching. I somewhat prefer the MV over the songs...

Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: