Thursday, March 15, 2007

back to blog

Hurhur... BACK TO BLOG...

Went to... Junction 8, Central, Plaza Singapura, Vivocity, Esplanade on Monday!! Wootx! 5 shopping (Well not really) centres (Cos Esplanade is not!) in a day... In a amazing only 7 hours. Thats will spread about only 1 hour plus per shopping centre. Spent the most time in Vivo's Pet Safari...

On one particular Saturday, is there another earthquake?? Think its 10 March... I was in vivo with my mum... and on the way home... something REALLY weird happened... ok... this is wad happened... You all know there is a linkway linking Harbourfront Centre with Harbourfront Tower 1 (Or wadever that tower is...) rite? Went i was going home with my mum, we were walking on the linkway... A skinny person suddenly ran past. And immediately after that, both my mum and i felt strong shakings on the linkway. On it was only me and my mum (also weird.. cos usually the linkway is usually crowded) , excluding the person that run past... Weird. Den i tot its an earthquake. But i dun think so. Cos news did not say. Den my mum think its the person running past. But again its definitely not!! Cos the linkway is even stronger than a normal overhead bridge! Unless the linkway is damn weak la. But its again impossible! Thousands of people walk past that linkway daily and no one felt any shakings? Can anyone help me to solve this mystery? Muahaha!! The more i think of it, the more mysterious it gets! Zzz....

Ok... And yesterday i got back my results. Amazed am i... Heres wad i got...
Basic Conversational Japanese - C
Fundamentals of Marketing - C
Fundamentals of Network Security - B
Internetworking - B
Internetworking Project Design - B+
Voice Convergence Networks - C+
GPA - 2.76
I amazed by those "C" modules. Especially for FOM... Can you imagine a late assignment, 2 failed tests, my poor presentation and strong classmates can get me a C?? Im expecting a D manx! Ok lah... BCJ too... I failed so badly for the last test and yet managed to get a C... Good good... Lastly the VCN... Thank goodness i had done well for the previous assignment and common test, if not this will definitely be a F... Interestingly, cos that time i was calculating the marks... no matter how i calculate, my marks keep falling under the range of 40 to 48... Yet... Woo~ Ok la.. thanks to all my lecturers and friends who had helped me in anyway!! Especially Xinyi, Christina for my FOM, Andrea, Lystra, Joanna, Regina for my BCJ, Atiqah, Priya, Kok Hoe for my VCN and FNS, Hafiz for my IPD, Xinli for my IN4!!! Thanks ar... thank you thank you thank you!!

Hmm... So have ur noticed something different in my blog now? Actually i was thinking of changing a new skin... new address... for my blog... And for the reason why i wanna temporary stop is because of that!!! Cos when i come in, i WILL wanna blog, thus i got no time in template! LOL!!! And hor, in my MSN nick... Aiyoyo... IT HAS NUTTIN TO DO WITH MY BLOG LAHX!!! My msn de nick is there to bai sui nia! Run out of nick mahx! But indeed, i was in a rather moody mood nowadays... Partly because of the stupid vacations, the IAP thingy... And yea... I need time to be alone. I enjoy to be alone... (Alone == Isolation) And my sudden drop in checking into MSN is due to the fact that my MSN tends to lag my whole computer... As for the previous posts, the one that "How people thinks of me" and the MBTI tests are actually not related... Its just due to some coincidence that my sis had done the test in her workplace on the same day i type the first one and shared with me thats why i ended up having so many posts about me... Den when i read those stuffs, it somehow turns out to be so accurate...

Ok lah! i find myself very not me suddenly... outta here!
Current mood: =|
OUT

No comments: