Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Series of unfortunate events!

Shit manx! Dunno wad happened to me~ Damn pissed off lah!

Yesterday I lost my way in Nicoll Highway, and today less than a hour after i woke up from my bed, something really make me pissed off... Its been about 5 days now... and more than 5 unfortunate events happened. Shit manx!!

My 6131 is spoilt... Now im using my old Motorola phone...

I spained my leg while going back home from lunch just now... lucky it wasnt very painful... and it was just minor minor one...

Wadda hell manx...

The only better thing is the 2 new bus services in my area... 5 and 175... Now i have a new alternate route to go to school... And 2 new routes to Great World... As well as new link to go Pasir Ris.

Current mood: CURSED CURSED CURSED...
OUT

No comments: