Thursday, March 01, 2007

ME!

Heh… as said from the previous entry… this post is “ME!!!” Boring subject?

Well… Maybe I shld type some of me that what many people thinks of which I find rather interesting? You may be surprised…

Many people thinks I am…

…a sissy
Hmm… maybe I shld agree… Someimes even me myself find myself behaving in a rather girlish in a rather sissy way… And **Face turns red** I am quite a crybaby way back to my primary school days… A simple quarrel with my friends can send me back home crying. HAHAHA!!! What ya think? Hope im not so that that now~?

…a mummy-boy
Another one that will make me stomache from laughing too hard. Actually… Yeah… I admit… im still quite a mummy-boy now. I still stick quite a lot with my mum. Hee… And Im very very close to her… SO WHAT?!?! DOES THAT MEAN SOMETHING?!?! OF COURSE NOT!!!

…childish
LOL!!! Agree half half la… Is the liking to play lego blocks, neopets, toy cars, computer games with 4 5 6 years old kids considered as childish? LOL!!! My neighbour’s kids are two of them… They like to come to my house to play with me… But if im alone, I dun tend to touch those stuffs… except neopets and computer games which I will still surf around when im bored… Anyway.. whats so bad about being young at heart??

…stupid
Am I? Am I?! AM I?! Not really rite?? Maybe its my blurness, clumsiness, slowness that makes me stupid. Well, how blur, clumsy, slow can I get? Imagining a person walking into a lamp post, or falling into drains while running, or taking a wrong bus home in the wrong direction, or not catching up with what people are saying… THAT’S ME…

…a pig
Err… Stumped? Probably they meant im lazy, greedy, like to sleep, eat things fast bahx… Hmm… Im actually quite lazy… And I also have HUGE appetites, and sleeps a lot… A perfect fit huh! I can sleep for more than 16 hours a day, eat more than a wok of rice in a meal!!! Shocking? But I can also dun eat for days dun sleep for days de hor! Hahaha!

…a simple person
I am. Even though I like people to think that im not… I dun like things to be complicated, I dun like the hustle and bustle of everything… so ya… Just gimme a simple life…

Well… Is that a real me? I shall leave it to ur ba...
Current mood: =)
Out.

No comments: