Wednesday, March 28, 2007

IS module enrolment... TOMORROW!!!

Well.. its later to be exact... from 10am to 1130am... from the clock in my comp, it have about 8 hours more! Wondering... wad shld i choose?? Cos NONE of these modules caught my attention... My senior who took Human Communication tell me she used to take Robotics in her Secondary School... And it have loads of work. Tedious... but i guess its fun? One of the modules available for us is, mobile robotics... Sounds interesting? Well.. Its amongst some of those modules that we can take. Should i choose that? My classmate thinks its nice too! As for what she takes, she said its boring... but the 'resume' is good...

These are the modules available...

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMUNICATION
DESIGNING PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL
EVENTS COMMUNICATION
PROJECT COMMUNICATION
ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS CAMPAIGN
CORPORATE COMMUNICATION
TECHNICAL WRITING
CHINA - AN OVERSEAS EXPERIENCE
FAST STARTUP THROUGH FRANCHISI
INTRO TO FINANCIAL SERVICES
INSIGHT INTO THE TOURISM INDUS
INVESTING IN THE STOCK MARKET
TAXES AND YOU
EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATION
EFFECTIVE PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
ETHICAL DILEMMAS
LIVING IN THE INFORMATION ERA
MIND QUEST FOR EXCELLENCE
APPRECIATING ARTWORK
INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING COMM
UNDERSTANDING THE MEDIA
ECO-EFFICIENCY FOR PROFIT
MOBILE ROBOTICS
HUMAN COMMUNICATION
THE WORLD OF AEROSPACE

Those in red are modules that is 100% out for me...
Those in yellow are modules that people recommended...
Those in green are modules that i think might be interesting...

And so it seems... All modules are covered... But im still... URGH!!!

Most probably me choosing mobile robotics or aerospace with my classmates, or maybe i might go and take appreciating artwork alone... Zzz...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

My blog will be different if you view it in different browsers... This blog is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox... And all my colour schemes are made to fit into Mozilla Firefox... I wanna say this... My entries are grey in colour... Not purple... If you use Internet Explorer, most probably u will see it in purple. I will try to make it in such a way both browsers can see this blog correctly.

Current mood: =/
Out...

No comments: