Sunday, March 18, 2007

MORE MORE MORE Personaility Test

WAHAHAHA!!! Back with MORE results of personality tests... HAHA! Thanks to Eugene. I know he wants to know more about me. And i also know he know i want to know more about him! EVERYONE MAI XIANG WAI WAI... BLEH... HAHA! Just kidding... Go to our Tagzen ur know liao... Hao lame wor.. =.=''' Ok lah.. the results below.

My Personality


Neuroticism
89
Extraversion
14
Openness To Experience
50
Agreeableness
40
Conscientiousness
14

You are introverted, reserved, and quiet with a preference for solitude and solitary activities. Your socializing tends to be restricted to a few close friends. You can be very easily upset, even by what most people consider the normal demands of living. People consider you to be extremely sensitive and emotional. A desire for tradition does not prevent you from trying new things. Your thinking is neither simple nor complex. To others you appear to be a well-educated person but not an intellectual. You have some concern with others' needs, and are generally pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You like to live for the moment and do what feels good now. Your work tends to be careless and disorganized.

Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

Click here to take the most insightful personality test.

Your might want to view the full results... Its very accurate neh. Quite a few parts are similar to those i took from the MBTI tests... Just that this... ermm... quite a little bit of... talking bad about me! hmph~ anyway.. do try and take the test...

Ok... Actually i oready wanna blog liao. but den... I really no mood... BECAUSE HOR!!! DANG SWAY THIS FEW DAYS!!! 3 DAYS OF SWAYNESS... On the way before yesterday... I tripped over a kerb and almost fell.. but i din fell lah.. den i just walk home as usual from outside... Den after a few seconds of walking, i felt my leg getting wet and sticky... i look down, i was shocked... Cos wad i see was... BLOOD.. My left toe was covered with blood... even my shoe was stained... FAINTS... Weird thing is, i dun feel pain... until yesterday actually. First time lost so much blood sia... the cut is small, but quite deep.

Den yesterday... I cock onto my head lah!!! Zzz... I was sleeping when my cousin called... (Dunno why that morning i received so many messages and calls...) I pick up my hp, den i accidentally dropped it, and it falls directly on my head. =.=''' ok lah... thats nuttin big...

Den JUST NOW... only 30 minutes before... When bathing, the shampoo got into my left eye... WALAU!! PAIN LAH!! Now even when i blink oso pain.. Guess i will be having painful eye for the next few days... Zzz...

Off i go now now. Terraras...
Current mood: =.=''
OUT

No comments: