Saturday, March 24, 2007

Life and death...

Finally there are some 24 hours that im free of disasters... I hope those bad days are gone now~ Touch wood la... Lucky there wasnt any life and death situation... But den... there is a number of times that happened before liao leh...

I remember there is one time i was so close. I was still a primary school kid when that happened. I walking walking by a river when i tripped, slipped, wadever it is, for i only know i fell, right on to those rocks by the river sloping down into the river. And im sure ur know there will be those algae on the rocks that is so very slippery rite? i landed on those rocks in a sitting position and continue to slide down over those algaes. Very luckily that time it was low tide, and there is a flat point on those rocks just by the water, i managed to stop myself there and crawl my way up, unhurt. Imagine what if it was high tide that time and there is no "flat" points to stop me... My mum knows about it too... but i doubt she knows how close it was... For she only knows i fell.

There is another time, even before the one i said above... my whole family knows about it, including my uncle and aunties... It was in... ermm... i think its... a resort? Like Costa Sands or Downtown East? I forgot liao... There was those slides in swimming pool... I slide down and sink into the water immediately... I cant seem to remember much liao... but i remember there is someone pull me out of the water. I dun even know it was so serious until my mum tell me about it...

One more... It was in Bukit Merah Swimming Complex, which is now closed... I jumped into the deep pool and could not resurface. =X Luckily my sis and her friend was present, and they got me out of water...

Actually hor, i did not realised its all somehow related to water until i type this post... Guess i should not touch water so much huh!!! And yet im such a water lover. I enjoy spending the entire day in the sea, in the pool, by the sea, by the river. I also enjoy rainy days... What does that mean?? After reading my sis's latest entry, it suddenly came to me that maybe my past life or death have got to do with water. Am i a fish in the past life? Hah! Even my nick has got to do with fishes... What ya think? Or am i a animal, or person that was drowned in the past life? Well? Nobody knows...

Blogskin updated!!! But still under construction...
Found this skin after looking thru 5643 skins in blogskins.com

Curent mood: =|
Out

No comments: