Thursday, July 12, 2007

070707 - The late post is still not up

Yea.. 070707...
I went to the NDP 2007 NE show on 07/07/07
Ok.. I would say... Its... o~~~kay lah.. lame? yea. Maybe.
Shant say much here. I will post everything here soon.

So ALL IS presentations are OVER....
WISP done, MR done!!! Think that should be for the moment...

Mobile Robotics... Thats one really interesting lecturer I have...
Weekly, I have to climb over and up a hill to blk 40 where my lessons are held. And there is one thing for sure... Mr Ho will forever open the door late. So wads the project? We have to build a sumo robot and it will in the end, compete with a can by pushing it off the ring. Obviously the can will lose rite??? Building the robot is fun. Its the programming is hard. But in later stages, you will realise its the programming that is easy, and building the robot is hard. But its fun lah...

My partner, and I only started the project on tuesday evening. around 6.30pm. In the library. We did the powerpoint slides within 2 hours.... by 8.30pm we are more or less done. After that I met up with Huining and went home. Talking about that, its been quite sometime since we went home together. Later that night, I re-edit the slides. And tadah! DONE... We made the final touch up the next day... which is today lah..

We actually redesign the entire robot and finally made it work. Credits seriously will go to my partner sia... He is such a pro in the construction! While my work are mostly focused on the program. In the end, we managed to even get other groups to work as well... WAHAHA! Nice!! Now i wanna say SERIOUSLY

A BIG THANK YOU TO ZENAN!!!


Wad i find interesting is... This project is so slacky lah! We dun present our slides to the class. We only present to the lecturer.. standing beside him and present. hurhurhur. And he want our powerpoint to be.. less than 10 slides... This project covers 30% overall... Wonder how my lecturer are going to grade us...

Oh ya.. the competition! Our Sumo managed push the can out in 7 seconds... 2nd or 3rd in class! heh... The first was 5 seconds... =X

So... Yea... It was a nice IS day.... Or maybe i would say... Pandemic Flu exercise day... =X I had my temperature checked... Guess wad? in the morning, the bus i took was so cold lah. And when i took my temp, it was only a mere 34.something degrees... So the person take again... 35.4 degrees. Good. Pengx.. =X

Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: