Monday, July 30, 2007

Indie Pop!!!

Err.. You might want to do this first, go to view > Character Encoding > Unicode...

Yay!! One of my favourite singer latest album is out!!!

张悬 - 亲爱的… 我还不知道
There is no much dramarama unlike most singers where even before the actual release, their songs are already flooding the streets... Well.. This singer is from.. China. I think... Judging by her name only. Her first album "My Life Will..." caught my attention when Hype magazine introduce that album, which is followed by 2 songs i heard from her via 933... "Scream" and "宝贝"

The genre in this album is Indie-pop or Acoustic Music. This time round, the Indie-Pop feel is even stronger. Definite worth to listen! I rate it 4.75 stars out of 5!

Another new album that had came out not long ago, is by 南拳妈妈 - 藏寶圖
Somehow, I had only heard a 1 song from this album... so.. nutin to say on. But i think i should be quite ok..

1 more! By... Ah Qin... Yes! The one from F.I.R... The album came out quite awhile ago liao... In fact, i think it quite a long while ago liao. But its only until recently i heard those songs... So... Its new to me! Heard that he was separated with the group and had fly alone liao.. Abit sian leh... The album... Fan Gu De Zuo E... When i first listen to the songs, it turns out to be quite a disappointment. But the more i listen, the better it gets... BUT!!! I duno why, i tend to get bored by his songs quite easily. Anyway, there are still a number of nice songs in the album... Sheng Tang Zhi Men, Guang Rong Shi Ke, Fan Gu De Zuo E are some of them. 3.5 stars out of 5...

Ok... 1 more sudden came to me.. Also quite a long while ago liao. By 櫻桃幫 - 乖乖
My comments? Rocky and interesting... But nice songs are hard to find in this album... Hmm.. 3 stars!

Keep a lookout at the music box at the sidebar. I may add some songs from the 4 albums soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had my Online Test for WLT... got 60.7%
Tomorrow Online Test for MSN!!!
Tests and more tests and exams coming out...
Wait.. HASNT SCHOOL JUST REOPENED FROM THE 2 WEEKS BREAK?!?!?!?!

Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: