Saturday, July 07, 2007

Its a pretty calm week...

Yep... Its finally a much more calmer this week except for the goody impact of the GST hike. Compare to last week that was just so hectic.

I had a busy monday, a even more busy tuesday, a nice wednesday, a calm thursday, and a slacky friday.

Somehow i have another presentation the next wednesday for my another IS module. Its a pair work. And till now, i could not contact my partner yet!!! Oh ya.. talking about this... WISP presentation... Hmm.. Well done guys!!! Despite the sudden mad mad mad rush before the presentation.. =X Thanks yea!! And a little nice thing here during the project meetings... I get to eat "home deliveries"... WAHAHA! Maybe school delivery is more like it.

Ok... So the GST hike... its 7% now. Still remember how cheap stuffs were when the GST is just 3%? 50 cents could get you a big packet of chips. This impact is powerful this time round.. Everything in Popular, and IEcon had shoot up... With some increased by as much as a dollar!!! The same packet of chips i mentioned could cost you as much as 2 dollars now~

This reminds me of what my Secondary school friend told me. Singapore government is NEVER good... Yes... They will give you bonus, bonus, bonus frequently. Then after that they will slow down and stop. After that, they will take the money back... By any sort of means... like GST!!! And thus from it, making even more profit. With those money they earn, they will find excuses like that they will spend it on upgrading Singapore... Make singapore a better place... Giving us a better quality of life.... I would only say two words to their excuses... MY FOOT!!!

In the past... Everything cost cheaply... Pay wasnt also as high. Good? Yes... As for now... Everything cost expensively... pay is high as well... correct? WRONG... Hurhur... Which boss in this world will also increase their pay as according to GST hike one... u tell me... It will only make our cost of living higher.

Maybe Singapore should increase their GST by... maybe not 100%... 50% is good enough... thru that way, they will earn more money and can develop singapore so much faster too. Increasing our quality of life faster too! What rubbish manx~ Maybe next time... You will start seeing 300% GST, 1000% service charge. As well as new charges...

Haha! Anyway.. I had a nice week... =)

Its quite a delay but... Now here are the answers to the second friendship test...!

1) My favourite colour? Its blue and black. Iis very obvious. But wad type? Its cool blue and metallic black or wad i said... silverish black. Just like how u see those black shiny cars on the road.

2)
The ONLY pillow soft toy I have is a Moriji. I had posted picts of this... And i had mention about that the big orange! =P Entry dated: Friday, February 09, 2007

3) 93889433 is
NOT a number I used to or currently have... Two other numbers are my first number, which i think only my secondary school classmates will know... as well as my first number after I step into poly.

4)
What is the last word I always put in my blog entries? How many times did it NOT appear? And it comes from? HAHAHA! It comes from art attack. During some episodes, the host will say a word "out" before ending... And it did not appear only ONCE... entry dated: Monday, July 17, 2006

5) My house had NEVER kept a permanent pet of this species... HAHA! Almost everyone got this wrong. The answer is... Dog... Many should know i had hamsters and fishes before. My house used to have terrapins. So yup.. the answer is a dog. The dog that i always put up as my display pict is NOT my dog lah! its my uncles... Just that he comes to my house sometimes.

6) Which of the following horrible things have I NOT done before? Hee... Answer is... Pushing a person I hate alot to the floor in a very dirty and smelly toilet... Many people could not believe me...

7) If I were to migrate and money and everything is not an issue, it would be Antartica.

8) I can be so extremely patient to people that it becomes surprising and rather shocking... Dun believe? Ask Priya. Or ask Mdm Neeza

9) When I am in a bad mood, I will become exceptionally quiet. Typical give away. Isnt everyone the same?

10) The ice cream!!!! Its not the red peppermint! Its the Cherry Nuts! Its the wild cherry that i like alot!

11) Favourite day... Christmas! Mentioned this before! Lazy to search for that entry...

12) Most hated days... Chinese New Year! Mentioned this before! Lazy to search for that entry...

13) Vivocity had became my top visited shopping centre ever since it was opened...

14) Biggest keychain? The blue bear with no eyes. Find me and i will show you. =X

15) Which of the following sport do I hate the most amongst this list of favourite sports? Again another tricky one. To many people surprise... Its cycling. Note... Cycling is also amongst my favourite... Read the qns carefully! I dun really do the other 3 because i dun have the racket for badminton, and are too lazy to go out play pool and also to swim.. So yea.


Oh ya... I read from some website which i had forgotten... They say the world will end in 2012... How do you believe in it?

Current mood: Sweet!
Out

No comments: