Monday, July 02, 2007

How I wasted the precious weekend...

WHAT A HECTIC MURDEROUSWEEK!!!!!
With the murderous problems and those inferno weathers...

Before starting...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUINING

Erm... Sort of belated huh.. =X

Well... Want to know how i wasted my weekends away?

Saturday:
Woke up, lunch, surf net. Around 2 3pm i set off and meet GX... But i went to school to do something first, den go there... I mean Bt timah plaza... Went to the NTUC to buy toothpaste. Planned to buy prezzie but ended up buying nuttin. 5pm... I head towards CCK for dinner. Den went home. 9.30pm to midnight, its all TV and internet.

Sunday:
Woke up, lunch, play game. Around 3pm set off to pay a visit to my grandma. She is out of hospital liao. Haix... When i reach my ah ma house, i told my dad she could not really recognise me and my sis. OMG! Haix... The doctor say she got a minor stroke when she fell... That make her lao ren chi dai zhen go a super steep downhill... She was no longer talkative like what she used to be... She also did not nag at me at my hair... She used to always nag at me for my hair being too long. Evening, went back home, play game. Surf net.

Thats it!!!
Thats how i rot my wasted it.

Lets look into some facts...

Do you know that a person only have 20000 days to make full use of?

Assuming that the person lives up to 82 years old. 365 days x 82 = 29930 days. Round off to become 30000... And we also know that a person spends 1/3 of the lifetime sleeping... 8 hours a day. Thats 30000 x 2/3 = 20000 days.

ONLY 20000 DAYS... And im pretty sure in this world, less than 85% of the people will not live above 80 years old.

Den recent studies had found out that a person can spend up to as much as 4 hours a day doing useless stuffs like chatting, slacking rotting and wadever. Thats 1460 hours a year. thats about 60 days a year. 60 x 82 = 4920 days in a lifetime. Round off to become 5000 days... 20000 - 5000 days = 15000 days.

So of the 30000 alive days, we had only made full use of it by 50%... While wasting 50% away... Hurhurhur... Wad u think???

Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: