Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Err

Atmosphere has been rather bad today...

MSN:
Mr Tan came in, and started calling everyone to start or to redo the online tests...

AR:
Mr Sunil, wears a rather unhappy face when lesson starts...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SIS!!!
(Belated)

I have gone through many difficult experiences in my life, barely squeezing around the obstacles in my way. But with those challenges came a great deal of learning. If i had to go back and do it all again. I would not change a single thing. What I have come to learn is too valuable.

Quoted from Fiona...
And I find it meaningful...

My sinus is back!!! OMG~ Already a freakkin 5 days!!! To those people i said 4.. no.. its 5! Faints~ Blocked nose + Runny nose + Itchy nose = Red nose!

One totally random stupid post

Current mood: =\
Out

No comments: