Saturday, March 18, 2006

Another sleepless night!!!

Haix… Not another sleepless night~~!!! Grrr…. I could not connect to the damned intenet.. so I type this post in Microsoft word.. den online copy and paste to blogger… I COULDN’T SLEEP!!!!!!!!!! Ugghhh~~!!! U noe wad is the time of this post.. I mean when im typing here in Microsoft word?? 5.21am… in another less than 10 minutes my mum will be awake to get ready for work…

See!!! People asleep wake up liao I still haven sleep!!! Now I heard my mummy’s alarm clock ringing~~~ Suan lerx~! I think I shall just listening to my MP3 till I asleep!!! BAHHH!!! Hmph~~ den in about 3 ½ hours time my sis will be awake… den my dad… who will definitely we awaken by the noise~ den if I still couldn’t sleep den.. den… den.. DUN SLEEP LORX~~! Grrr~~~ 5.24am am lerx… I oni took about a few minutes to type this~~ Kuai bahx!!! HAHAHA!!!

OK LAHX~~! SHUI BU ZAO YE DEI SHUI!!! SHUI DE ZAO YE SHI SHUI… SHUO YI YI DING HUI SHUI!!! KEN DING HUI SHUI!!!! ***AS IF MANXXX!!!! Its like like “SweetHeart In Thailand” manx~ Me go listen my mp3 liaoxxx~~ oops!! Mommy’s sneezing!!!! OUT!!!

No comments: