Wednesday, March 22, 2006

WHAT???

HMPH!!! My tang ge cannot recognise me!!! make me yiu xiang ku yiu xiang xiao~!

Today i go cycling as usual lahx... but den the weather not very nice.. so i din cycle far.. den when i want to go home that time i saw my tang ge (Cousin) I called out to him... den ya.. he did look at me and said a "HELLO!!!" lor.. Naturally i will hello back rite?? den he continue... "Ay? Mr XXXX arhx? im now at XXXXXXX carpark..." wadever... den he walk off away.. din smile at me din say anything as if he dunno me liddat... WALAU!!!! HE WAS SAYING HELLO TO THE PERSON AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PHONE LAHX!!! HMPH!!! =.='''

Den later he walk to blk 141.. took the lift to 10th floor... (Thats where one of my uncle and auntie lives) I was like... ZzzzZZzzZzZZZzzZZzZZz LOR~~!!! Totally diaox~ duno wad to say... =.='''

den not longer he take the lift down... i followed him to where his car parks... den he meet up a malay guy that totally looks like Fandi Ahmad... U know the soccer player? den tok tok tok... i keep cycling back and forth very slowly in trying to catch his attention... he after awhile he still like duno me like that... WHAT!!! haizyo~~ den i cycle home liaox... =.='''

WAHAHAHAHA!!! MY COUSIN COULD NOT RECOGNISE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Den i think lahx.. sikali its not him... sikali its just another guy that looks totally like him with same voice same looks same height same everything... (A Clone? PENGX!!) Anyway, oso cannot blame lorhx.. cos i seldom see him unless on special occassions like my grandmama's birthday or papa day or mama day or days like that... Haix.. Nuttin to sae~~ =.='''

Toking abt cycling today ar... I very oso very pengx err... cos usually everytime i go cycle i bring my HP earpiece wif me... but den oways no ppl call me ma... den so today i din bring lahx... and hu noes... i received a very large number of calls from different people... thus i have to keep cycling using only one hand or finding a suitable place to stop to tok. =.='''

Oh ya.. i oso saw another person i know... he oso saw me... AND HE OSO CANNOT RECOGNISE ME!!! Thats my primary school favourite teacher.. Mr Vaithes... He was in charge of soccer... hmmhmm~~ Well... am i really that cannot-be-recognised??? =.="""""""""""""""

lalala~~ maybe i tonite will cycle again... to Esplanade? to meet... sadocean? HAHA!! ok lahx.. stop here lerx... OUT~~!!

No comments: