Thursday, March 23, 2006

I sux...

Haix... I sux~!!!!

wonder why am i sooo pessimistic all of a sudden??? I realized i had totally no talents~ haix... Ever since that SOMEONE said THAT line~~

Music: Both Singing and Instrument
Lets start with instrument... there almost no instrument i can play well... i could not play well in piano, could not play well in ALL instrument except one: recorder. Even with a recorder, i could oni play those very simple songs like cuckoo and some other simple primary school children song not more than 7 types of notes... As for singing... i do not have a good voice for singing. in other words, my voice totally not are suitable. I seriously hate my voice to the damn core~

Arts: Drawing and Crafts
Drawing... Well.. i took art in my secondary school days and gotten myself a B3. I could get an A ***According to Mr Heng and Mrs De Souza (My art teachers)*** its all because of my drawing skills that are not good... Haix... I fail myself in drawings. so drawings are definitely out!!! now comes to craft. its actually ok... but den... craft for? so craft is still out!!!

Sports: Dance Sports, Sports and Fitness
Pretty obvious... Im not fit, so fitness is out~! As for sports, wad sports can i do well in? Cycling ar? SHIT MANXX!! cycling for? fight for olympics arhx? Swimming? nahh.... i could not swim for long distances much. haix... As for all ball-related sports including badminton and pool... i hate balls... needless to say, those are out!! So wad else can i do? dance? out!!! So sports are out as well!!!

So do i have any hidden talents? BAHXXX!!!!!!

This post is the 4th post dated 23 March... Another chain entry...

By the way.. results are coming out tomorrow 9am... All the best for me!!!

WALAU!!!! I just a useless and un-talented nerd~ I KNOW I WILL FAIL SOMETHING

OUT!!!!

No comments: