Sunday, March 12, 2006

Money???

I need a job... Does anyone here have a slacking lobang with a pay of at least a hundred plus per month? hmmhmm~~~

I seriously need money now~~ haix!!

Do you agree that money is a bane of everyone's life? Fancy many people still claim they LOVE money~~~ love money... =.=''' GO MARRY MONEY LAHX!!! If there is no such thing as money, how will this world become? A simple and nice one~ agree??

I wanna say this: I HATE MONEY!!!! Even though it need it badly and alot!! So dun u dare to ask me to give u all my money~ cos i wun~ HAH!!!!!

I wanna destroy the human (he's/she's dead anyway...) that invented money!!! uggh~~~ HMPH~!!!!!

dun care lerx.... last thing i wanna say: 做人不要做得太好, 免得被人家欺负。I hope ah huan is reading this~~~ =D (I dun realy know how to translate... and anyone translate for me?? haha!!!)

Translation 1: One don't be too kind-hearted lest you wanna be bullied - THANKS GX!!!
Translation 2: Dun be a kind person or else kanna bully - THANKS SADOCEAN!!!
Translation 3:
Translation 4:

Just dun tell me the translation as: Sit human cloth medicine sit got wife good, prevent got blanket human home paint pay.

I will box u if u give me that type of super wrong direct translation!!! lolxx!!! OUT!!!!

No comments: