Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ice cream

Hmm~~ My mum bot some ice creams today~~!!!! One word: RARE~~ She almost never buy them~~ So im oways very happy if she bot ice creams~ Whoa..

lalala~~ so its as usual day... play tradewinds legends... den my mum came back... she tell me she got buy ice creams.. den after dinner i immediately chiong to the freezer to take out my magnum ice cream and eat.. haha!!!

How nice it is~~!! hehe!!!

By the way.. how would it be if from now onwards i end my entries (Well... maybe not all, but most of them?) with a "qian bian wen da ti"? hao mahx?

Question 1: Which of the following chinese singers is the most brave?
a) Rene Liu
b) Jacky Chan
c) Cyndi Wang

Answers will be posted in my next entry!!! =.='''' No.. Now... Just wanna change the question... anyway.. the answer to the above question is Rene Liu.. cos she got a song called Pu Ba Si (Not afraid to die) >_<''' LAME!!!!

Question 2: Which of the following singers is the most unhappy?
a) Zhang Hui Mei
b) Yang Cheng Lin
c) Lin Jun Jie

Hint: Read the first question!!!!

OUT!

No comments: