Friday, March 24, 2006

Exam Results~ (After editing it for the 3rd time)

Whoah.. Today i woke up way earlier than usual.. Usually after 1pm... but den today i managed to shoot up even before 8am!!! Ai yah... My mind is doing the problems~ Den later i go lie on bed, brush teeth.. all this den i see the clock.. 8.20am... I go online and den suddenly duno for wad reason lahx.. Diok Diao in internet... Dare not click on the npal link... den i sms eugene to help me see if i pass... when i sae i pass i very very happy and i chiong inside npal and this are my results (I had included my results during last semester):

Analogue Electronics (AEL): B+
Grade Point: 5
Last Semester's result (ELTECH): B

Engineering Mathematics (EG2): C+
Grade Point: 5
Last Semester's result: B

Electronic Practical Skills (EPS2): B+
Grade Point: 2
Last Semester's result (EPS1): C+

Internetworking (IN2): B
Grade Point: 5
Last semester's result: B

Object Oriented Programming (OOP1): AD
Grade Point: 4
Last semester's result (OS): C

Creativity Applied Thinking Skills: C+
Grade Point: 2

Sports and Wellness (SW): PX
Grade Point:2

Results: Passed
Grade Point Obtained: 25
Grade Point Average: 3.1739

You must be thinking i very very happy with my results rite? WRONG!!! I did not even hit a 3.4... which is my target... Yup.. im extremely happy with some of the subjects lahx... like OOP1 and AEL... but Im extremely disappointed with my EPS2!!!! Only a B+??? WTH WTF!!! And oso not as happy with my IN2... Last semester i oso got myself a B for IN1... This shows that i had deprove ler!! Cos a person shld improve. If not improve den its deprove!!!

So.. I cleared all... All is well and fine now~

Before i go... I need to thank Huining for teaching and helping me soooo much on my Deviratives and Integration!!! As well as Eugene for helping me soooo much in OOP as well as IN2 practice before the practical as well as CATS!!! Not forgetting Kum Hong for the IN2 as well... Thanks buddies!! =DDD (Actually there is alot more people than listed... Thanks everyone!!!)

***Fancy me making this entry sounds like the star awards like that... LOLXX!!!

***Original post was posted on 24 March 2006 8.50am...

OUT!!

No comments: