Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Finally!!!!

Finally!!! And i mean... FINALLY!!!! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!! FINALLY!!!!! At last at last at last~~ Finally!!

Ok.. Loads of finally-s here... Alot of reasons...

The major one is my lappy! New touchpad, new lower cover, new upper cover, new speaker, new LCD back cover, new motherboard, new port drivers, new switch, cleaned fan, new screws, cleaned LCD, cleaned LCD front cover, clean keyboard...

Yup.. As mentioned in the entry i posted earlier... The person came... And i mentioned the touchpad is not working... The reason is due to the new port but old installed driver... Conflict with each other thats why my lappy automatically disable my touchpad when i plug in my mouse. So new port drivers have to be installed into my comp~ Heh...

Always like Dell's services... Its always so efficient and fast and well done. Somehow, because of the new sound and mouse devices, the music played is quite sorta different from wad i had. And there is this little new weird touchpad like thingy on my desktop taskbar. Quite not used to it. And the computer speed now is quite laggy..

Well anyway.. Finally.. My lappy's fixed...

And finally! School will reopen in less than 5 days... Wootx~!!

I guess i will be rather busy the next few days... Doing all sorta things to get ready for the new semester as usual. Buy new lecture notes. Buy new pencils or wadever it is... Wash bag or so... Ans also a wipeout of my comp.. again.

So... Nuttin now~

Current mood: =D
Out

No comments: