Wednesday, April 04, 2007

School Checkups!

Well... Today my little friend, Bryan got his Primary 1 vaccination... And he showed me the spot where he was vaccinnated... This somehow makes me recall back to that day when it was ME... Sitting in a cold jail on the very cold chair, sleeve rolled up, and is in cold sweat, and those monsters in white costumes are picking some sort of needles, going to poke it into your skin.........

I duno why... In primary school, checkups seems to be so frequent... Even though its still remained once a year till secondary school... Then there is this white colour board with numbers of letters that u have to read out, as well as curtained section of a class... Sometimes, u can see those tissues stained with a drop of blood in those rubbish bins. As well as those plastic flexi ruler pasted on walls and loads of weighing scales. And i hate it alot!!!

I always fail my eyesight test. And doctors always have a letter requesting me to have my eyesight checked. Somehow i DUN go make a pair... All the way until i made one in secondary school...

Den in primary 6... SKIN TEST!!! BCG!!! Skin test hurts... Yea... Den after week, no redness... This mean, i have to take BCG... Interestingly, BCG dun hurt... Compare to the Primary 1's which got my hand in lemon juice the next day. Hu knows, BCG took so long to heal, there was even pus during the healing process... O_O And i even dump myself into swimming pools when i supposedly not allowed to. HAHA! Den in Sec 1, checkup was on only a month or two after i start my secondary school life. And that time i just got my spects... Wooh.. FINALLY PASSED MY EYESIGHT TEST... I can even read those very last few rows of small letters, the nurses even asked me to stop when im still calling out ABCs..

Hee... Well.. Its rather interesting to think back actually. There is even once when i have to take off my clothes... And take even more off later. Yups... Have to be totally naked. =X Thats primary 2 i guess?

Allrighties...
Current mood: IM STILL NOT OK!!!
OUT

No comments: