Monday, April 02, 2007

IM NOT OK!!!

Serious! ME NOT OK!!! Can u imagine having 5 ulcers in ur mouth? I had previously mentioned in MSN i got 6.. Well.... 2 had fused into 1... O_O''

Haix... Tried different remedy... Salt, Sugar, Bongela, blah blah blah... Now just got another on from my fren... Watermelon frost... Gunna try it. Want to kill those pain away ASAP... I do not want to have war with my ulcers anymore... Energy drained off by them! Zzz....

Ok... Enuff of ulcers!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna introduced one new... Well... not really anymore... And the album is HEART... by Yuna Ito... Sounds familiar? Yea... She is the singer for Endless Story and i had put that song up in my blog before.

This is the first album and when i first listen to it, It actually turn out to be quite a disappointment. But the more i listen, the better it seems to be. The slower songs like "Truth", "Precious" and not forgetting "Endless Story" are some of the best songs in the album. Worth to listen to. "Tender is the Night", "Losin" and "Faith" are also not bad. there are a total of 12 tracks...

This album had hit the Oricon Albums Chart with it being number 1 in its peak position. And number of albums sold had hit over 470,000... Cool?

So overall, 3 and a half stars... out of 5.. =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This part was edited and is constantly updated for a period of time...

For the music host. I had decided NOT to change my host. But will "make use" of it to play music! Heh heh... Im so smart!!! Evelyn's blog is the one that had given me the idea.. Thanks Eve! =PP Sorry to din grab ur permission jiu grab ur idea... Combine the wmp and use the same host. HAH!

I initially wanted to switch to singingbox... But i find it no good. The player dun play WMA files. And it tends to lag... Furthermore, to upload songs from computer, u need another extra account on fileden or some others... =.='' So might as well use the darkplayer i used to had. Hee...

The player is up! But most songs should not be able to play as that list had not been updated for a long time... I will update it soon!

Oh ya... Can help me to check if the last few songs in the list works? And does it load fast? Reply to me thru tagzen thanks!!!

Last update: 2.41am

Current mood: IM NOT OK!!!
OUT

No comments: