Thursday, April 05, 2007

Well...

My ulcers' yet to recover~ blah!

Its another slacky week... Huh.. Now there is something good.. SCHOOL ARR STARTIN'!!! Cant wait... I used to like holidays and hate school days. Now its the opposite way round. But i only like school... I still hate lessons, hate home assignments, hate projects, and those exams and tests. Huuhuu...

I had added something to the musical box i have there... A new stop button!!! or isit pause? nah.. wadever it is, I made it completely myself. Im such a pro.. =PPP Cos i din take C programming before. I only took java.. ?_? Very bah rite? LOL!!

Ok la... To show off more of my talent, go to my sis's blog. She chosed the skin and i help her to put it up!!! Nice? =P Ok lah... Stop CBBah-ing here... if not all of ya will starting scolding at me liao.

Current mood: =|
OUT

No comments: