Monday, April 23, 2007

Take the test!

Try this!

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Me scored 80 in the test i did myself??! no lah.. thats my sis.. scored 80.. heh... She used my account.. so yupx.. =)

============================================

Hmm... If you had came in earlier and notice this enntry wasnt like this when u came in, no worries. Cos I added this chunk of words here. So today... The 2nd best day of a week for my lesson... Had lecture in the morning. I was abnormally early. Hmm.. Somehow im always rather early this semester so far. Compare to last sem when i can be as late as a hour late! And will NEVER be on time on my 10am lessons... This sem i have 3 continuous 10am and 2 continuous 8am. I love this... Cos i do not need to set my alarm clock everyday! hoho...

Today i went cycling with the new bike my daddy took home... This new bike... Very smooth manx! but the sit very high... compare to the previous one. And have 8 back 3 front gears... My previous one is 7 back 3 front. Its so light! And have a nice brake... But a little bit too tight... I hit the brakes only i can fly forward. Maybe next time i will try exploring... erm... erm... where leh? i had attacked orchard before le. Maybe i can target pasir panjang... or west coast! hah!

Current mood: =)
Out!

No comments: