Thursday, July 31, 2008

morning vivo

Went to vivocity REALLY EARLY in the morning yesterday... around 9 plus yesterday to withdraw money (there arent any ATM machines except in the mall!!!) and the mall is dark dark dark. None of the stalls, except Cheers and fast food are opened. So i walk to Cheers to grab some sweets and drink, and was shocked to see the queue so long from the counter to the door. After that, I topped up my EZlinks and proceed to work. Reached office 10 on the dot! Talking about it, been reaching office earlier and earlier manx... oso duno why... there are times when I reach at 0930!! My working hours are from 10 to 6, and popped a few days till 6.30pm plus. Hope the pay I got on the 15th will exceed a k!!!

One stupid useless post to kill time.
Current mood: _ _'''
Out

No comments: