Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No Balance

I wasn't working in June. I think many people knew it. Right?
Just look at the timings of my blog entries in June... You will know what time I sleep nightly.
And now, after my job resumes, I CANNOT ADJUST BACK!!!

Why am I still getting sleepless nights?
HAHA!!! Good thing I have this thing to plug into to help aiding me into sleeping.
Dangerous but it works. Thats my MP3!!!

Why do I state that it is actually dangerous? There are cases of people becoming deaf overnight after falling asleep listening to the MP3. What is the reason behind it ar? I hope mine is ok. When I listen at night, the volume can go as low as only 2 or 3... **Its full blast when I am in the bus dou.

My colleagues told me that they will be going for ice skating after work tomorrow. What? Let me think... Probably it is a NO. Because...

I rather go cycling in Ubin instead.

Current mood: =/ =/
Out

No comments: