Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yawnzz...

At least 3 people from my workplace had fallen sick over the night.
It must be the sudden heatwave that strike last night.
I remember myself perspiring so much on my bed so I slept on the floor.

A storm is building up in the skies now...
Saw some flies in my house last night...

Take care everyone!

---

Went to BTC today because of some urgent case...
So Joanna and I went there ourselves and got our lunch there...
The rest of them went Holland V, as to what i heard.
Returned to office more than 3 hours later.

Woke up early = Not enough sleep.
Walk to office = Under the morning sun.
In office = Fan + Air-con
Walking to bus stops = Hot sun
Bus trips = Air-con
Walking in BTC = Under the sun.
Deploy phone = Air-con
Waiting for bus = Under the hot weather.
Return journey to NUS = Air-con
Going to deploy phone = Afternoon hot sun
Replacing phone = Air-con
Coffee = Heaty.
Going home = Warm evening sun.
Cab = Air-con.
Reached home bathed out = Cold.
Fried rice for dinner = Heaty.
Bedtime = Humid weather causing sleepless nights.

This way
Hot and cold, hot and cold, hot and cold...
Sleepless but tired, sleepless but tired, sleepless but tired...
不生病才怪...
So dun follow me.
No much other choices i can do right?

So many cases... So busy at work...
Stock just arrived... And now there is even a police case...
Went for some espionage mission just now...

Thank goodness there was so much peace in the office today
For almost 90% of the time there no one in our team...
Well at least for the time when i was in the office.

I dun feel good now.
I'm so tired today. Keep yawning at work.
Maybe I should take a nap...
Or sleep all the way to the next day...
Out I go.

Current mood: =\
Out

No comments: