Sunday, July 20, 2008

WC

Was asked what does WC stand for a few days ago.
Finally remembered the answer...
It stands for WATER CLOSET lah!!!

I also recalled wad PS stands for...
Its not Plaza Singapura...
Neither is it PostScript...
Neither is it Power Supply, Plastic Surgery, PlayStation, Pulmonary Stenosis, Public School, Police Station, Power Steering, Political Science, Professional Services, Pixel Shader... ... ...
It stands for...

PANG SAI (According to my uncle)
=.=''' =.=''' =.='''


Anyway...
Went to HK Cafe in Kovan for dinner today because my sis wanted the RED WINE.
FILLING!! Nice food too! Extreme speedy service too!
The curry chicken noodle is sPiCy!!! And numb-y... So much that I could not taste other food. =.=''' But i love it!

Woo.. Took train to Chinatown before going home. And I had always hated CHINATOWN. Ever since after that crowdy incident duno how many pillion willion dillion killion sillion years ago. Until now. Exclude Outram MRT please.

On one night, around 12am, I receive a missed call. The call i missed, the number is... "+00"
Thats all. Weird.

Current mood: =/ =/
Out

No comments: