Sunday, April 30, 2006

Buffet day...

Zzzz...... One word: FULL!!!

Im so full now!!! Today when to the dunno wad dragon dunno wad restaurant for the dian xin lunch... den eat until very full... about 20 dollars per head. My mum lahx..! order sooo much until our table for 4 is so full of food!!! haha.. den later around 3 my sis and dad go home... my dad go home sleep... cos he haven sleep since ytd... zzz.. oso duno y... den my sis going out mahx.. den me n my mum go ahma house... reach there around 4 going to 5pm... buffet-man come at 5.30pm and the another round of buffet starts at 6!!! den eat eat eat... play play play... pet pet pet... around 11pm den jiu go home liao...

In harbourfront we got ourself alot of dianxins that include prawn dumplings... siew mai... Wantons... and loads~ den dinner got yam paste... mayo prawn etc etc etc... Ummmm!!! simply delicious!!! sorry if i make u drool... out!!!!

1 comment:

yylow30 said...

junkie comments will be deleted at no cost.