Saturday, April 15, 2006

Flooding in my house

hmm... a few days ago my house here rained damn heavily and the clothes are still outside... and today afternoon it started raining extremely heavily again... but this time clothes are in... but den... FLOOD OCCURRED in the master bed room... LOLXXX!!! the water actually flows into the living room!!!

wad i find it interesting is.. despite the kitchen and and the room window is facing the same side and the windows of both areas were wide open, the the kitchen ones wider than the room's, the kitchen was infact.. dry...

hahaha!!! i was surfing the net when my mum suddenly yelled for me: AH BIN ARHHH!!!!!... as if she want to scold me liddat... she yelled and scare me siah... even louder than her sneezes... den i run to the room lah.. only to "splack" step onto water when i haven even reach the masterbed room... and when i look into the room... its flooding~~ woOwoOwoO~~the bed the floor the table the wall the everything was wet... and some even dripping with water.. **SHOCKS**

den i clean up with my mum lor... and den soon.. its done... but the matress and all she din even give a damn.. =XX

soon.. the rain stopped.. we reopen the windows...

and soon another disaster struck~ black snow.... the temple near my house was burning the insense paper (izzit insense paper?)... and den the wind.. which was still quite strong that time started to blow all the ashes into my house.. this time round both kitchen and room kana-ed.. when i look outside, it was foggy with smoke and its snowing... snowing ashes.. look up into the sky and u can see bits of black ashes in the sky and look down to the car park u can see white ashes... all over the place...

den i hear another yelling.. (NOT AGAIN!!!!) from my mum: WAAHHH!!!!! AH BIN NI KAN!!! (Ahbin u see...) =.= ***BWG*** again i go to mama's room.. and hurh? the wet floor is stained with black patches.. and needless to say.. the bed as well... (AND MY MUM STILL DIN GIVE A DAMN TO IT)... haix... this time i din help to clean up... cos she oso din clean lorx... and i continued to try to earn back the 400,000 points i lost... (HEY!! I STILL PLAY NEOPETS WHEN IM BORED OK?!?!)

this snow last till the evening... den my mum mops the floor... the once again.. the floor grew back its shine.. ***bling bling***

den my dad comes home... another yelling from my mum.. **peng** she shouted at my dad for coming home the wrong timing when the floor is oready cleaned... cos my dad de leg is dirty mah... den they nuttin lahx.. joke joke joke den nuttin ler... wad i think is... even if my dad comes home at a later time the floor oso was cleaned liao wad... wads the use to shouting..? *faint!!!*

haiyo... so thats today lor... i had been sitting infront of the comp practically the whole day ler... going off soon... if not comp going jeep-ka-chi-bab-BOOM liao...

a little advise for my mum: next time minimise the unnessasarry shouting lahx... will scare people de leh...

heres a few picts to show u how heavily the rain is just now.. here it is.. the culprit of the flood! the 1st pict may be unclear.. but it really shows how heavy the rain is... heavy hor...? the heaviest period was even worse than this!!!



Talking about rainy days... there will be 3 songs that will keep ringing in my mind... the 3 songs are.. its raining man by geri halliwell... rhythm of the falling rain by.. duno hu... and lastly rainy day by ayumi hamasaki... I LOVE RAINY AND STORMY DAYS!!!! weex!!! haha!!!

how i wish it rain for days and days... at most the clothes will not dry... lolx~~ wadever lahx.. getting lamer and lamer.. OUT!!!!

No comments: