Monday, April 17, 2006

Traffic Jam... Human Jam... Computer Jam...

Traffic jam along clementi... Cars dun even move a bit...

A usual 1 hour journey home takes more than 2 hours...

Human jam in bus 961... The bus was so crowded thruout the journey...

The usual empty bus that day was unusually squeezy...

Computer jam in my lappy... It was so laggy after the installation of the school programs...

I have to defragment my comp again...

Food jam in my house... My family was #$%&-ing over some food...

I only get to eat 1 1/2 of corrokkes...

Network jam in the internet network provider... I could not get into the net just now...

But its very slow.. izzit my comp or the network?

Rainwater jam from the sky... Its raining very heavily...

But there is no flood occurred

Queue jam in school... Everyone was waiting for their computers to be done...

And there was almost chaos

Still got...

Blackcurrant jam in my fridge... Wanna apply it to bread???

Its delicious!!

Well.... all those jams occur today... 17 APRIL 2006...

What unlucky day

OUT~!

No comments: