Friday, April 14, 2006

Little revenge that change my life....

at my previous post i stated that my friends betrayed my other close friends from other classes rite? and i had also stated that benjamin rite? well... i forgot to add in... after i know one of my close friends from sec 2 was bullied by one my him.. i actually did a little revenge together with my friend against him...

well... BENJAMIN!!! listen up... THAT friendster account was INDEED set up by ME n my friend... its just that u are lucky that the account was not very popular... count urself lucky...

I wonder did this particular wave oso hit other schools? there was a period of time when many "anti blahblahblah" accounts was set up especially those in HSS... one particular account was set up by me together with my friends against him... well... soon later i find it rather childish... but hey!! that account is still standing!!! nahh.. i dun give a damn liao...

when this account was set up... nuttin happens until that MAGICIAN himself saw it... but he did not suspect me into it... den for duno wad reasons lahx... he got this gut feeling that it was me... anyway.. i keep denying... probably that was why he took the revenge back on me using the worms... fancy him spending his own filthy money on the expensive worms to get a wack from me.. =XX and what he got in the end? Wasted money and red marks on his face and anger and a big milo stain on his shirt, and probably scoldings from the principal regarding the worms and oso naggings from his parents regarding the milo stain... and wad i got? better mindset... so in the end? the consequences? he suffers...

moral? think twice before acting... (probably this line also applies to me... cos i did not think twice before i set that account and probably thats y i end up getting a bag of worms in my bag) so from now on.. i do try not to take revenges lahx... same goes to the ppl out there hor!!! dun later like me and him oni to hurt both sides... Liang bai ju shang...

wadever... that account is still standing and i dun care...

thinking back now lahx.. i actually find it really dumb lehx.. and oso find it damn childish lorx... dun u think so? but this little revenge had change my point of view towards life and i oso do hope this MAGICIAN can learn a lesson from it and stop doing the dumb things just like me from now...

Out...

No comments: