Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Great workout...

Durx.. Went to gym yesterday.. With ning and gx.. lala'la'la~~ in Clementi... den later went to JE de foodcourt makan~~ (just for those who duno wad i mean.. there is a few foodcourt which had just opened not long ago at the second story..) den went to the library... stayed there quite a while and later after that went separate directions to different destinations...

I bot a bowl or bah chor mee.. (again)... not bad lahx... haix.. den all the fats that had been burned off are gained back by the dumplings my dad bot during dinner. UGGHH!!~~!

Anyway, this trip gives me a very nice workout... lalala~~ fun fun.. too bad not all the nutnut family members r there... haix~ i dun wanna make this a long entry... i dun have the mood~~ Something happened.. just happened before i typed this..

By the way.. before i out... the IS enrolment for me is confirmed... class 2424 under I&E Events Management... 8am to 12pm by Teo Kwee Bee... By coincidence lar... she is one of my friends de secondary school teacher... she told me she is very strict.. *Shocks*

Well... so much for now.... OUT~

No comments: