Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ouch~

Haix... my spine hurts.. no lahx... that is wad is a few days ago when i turn my body den "tiack" hurt my spine after reaching home after the gym session my frens... Old injury... no worries... im feeling much better.. no more pain liao...

wonder how this injury comes about? there is a little coincidence in this incident...

there is this day when i received a message in my secondary school days when my fren said she hurt her "kidney"... all rite.. in correction.. its lower back... den on the next day in school... i fall and bump my back against a chair.. or izzit a table? kinda forgotten... den whoah... VERY PAINFUL..... thanks goodness its a friday after school... den i go home soon after that... ermm... by the way... around that time i oso got fall in the toilet and bump my back again a pail... oso same location... so for exact cause... i oso duno which one... =X

thinking back... i oways seems to have lots of coincidence with her... nahh... i shant name who neither do i want to say wad coincidence... but some are really cute!!

ok.. sorry for making some of ya worried for me the few days ago wor.. =DD thanks~ out!!

No comments: