Sunday, April 02, 2006

Fool? or wad? April? Its April Fools Day

Another day of jokes and fun had just gone a few days before. I had a great day actually... I woke up... its another saturday... this day im going to go to my ah ma house cos my third auntie (since when did my auntie and uncle got married?? i have to call her "san jiu mu"!!!) is cooking her best makan... wantons and shui jiaos and guo tie-s... ummm!! yummy~~

Ok... so reach my ahma house in bt batok around 4.45pm... all my cuzzies oready arrive liao.. let my 6th uncle (liu jiu) and bebe.. den wait wait they cum liao den liddat lor... almost all my uncles was here... woots!! First time my ah ma house got sooooo crowded... da jiu (first uncle), er jiu(second uncle) , san jiu (thrid uncle), si jiu (forth uncle) , liu jiu (sixth uncle), ahyi was here...bebe oso... den was very very noisy...

later i play hide and seek with Amos and Richard and Jaccie lorr (my cousins).... there was this round where i hide in the toilet behind the door... and they could not find me... it took almost 20 minutes to find me... =X imagine standing in the toilet tip toe-ing for 20 minutes without moving... haha.. stand until jiao suan.. den i give a hint and they found me.

just curious lor.. i ask jaccie to hide there like me... it really does not look as if there is any people there wor... cannot be seen at all...

den there is this another round i hide in the storeroom after constantly fooling them my making a noise in the storeroom.. cos i noe they wun find me... den i hide inside... later all of a sudden richard chiong in and hit the door of the store REAL loud... i was there laughing my ass off... den they found me.

another round i hide under the bed in the room the catcher is counting 1 to 10. and they are just on the bed!! den they oso cannot find me... since it was april fools i decided to play a joke on them by running everywhere hiding. and they really got tired and soon we stopped.

later around 9 all my uncles left except my ah yi and us... my and jaccoe went downstairs to iecon to buy some drinks at 1 dollar each... due to the fact i oni had coins.. i pay mine first and give a dollar ten cents for my cousin to buy hers... she bot the same drink as me... thinking that i had given her a dollar exactly she just gave all the coins to the cashier. the cashier, without counting, just dump all the 9 10-cent coins and 1 20-cent coins into the cash box. den we walk away... later i ask my cuzzie if she got any change she say no..

all rite... kana cheated by 10 cents... since i was pretty crowded time time, i wait until there is no much people before i walk to the cashier saying this... wif the exact same words: "Do u noe she had given u a dollar ten cents for her drink just now? maybe u shld count the amount to see if its correct before putting them into the cash box. so.. be more careful next time huh..." and i walk away... the cashier shouts out... "hey cum i return u the change............" i could not hear further... hmm... im kinda stunned my my own actions worx... den i go back ah ma house watch teevee...

at around 10.45pm we went back home... reach home around 12am... bath and got online. later i sun bian go neopets play play.. since its a long time since i last touch it... den i was shocked to see a nifty new window saying i had a few thousand NPs worth of fee haven pay to neopets!! faint.. and i go to the neoboards and many people was freak out!!! nahh.. den the next day, which is today... i went back and the window dissappeared.

another april fools joke on aprils fools day on me... grr... anyway... this year i managed to fool 3 person at one go... and ownself kana fooled once... fair and square~

U might think i spent my april fools day in a very childish way rite? but maybe that is a way to make fun out of it bahx.. =DD Its always good to be childish sometimes~ =pPpP agree? haha!!! all rite... no jokes or riddles or questions today... =X ok.. OUT!!!

No comments: