Thursday, April 13, 2006

Saddest times...

Have u ever been bullied? Been looked down on?? or have anyone make u feel horrible before?? and is there anyone that really touched u?? well... im this post i shall write about my sec 4 life... which to think back... is a real hell and heaven for me...

At the starting of my sec 4 life... Mr chong.. my form teacher that time which i hate alot... knowing the fact that i took art, elected me to incharge of the class notice board... den on some days... mr chong and i suggested that we shall put up magazine pages to cover the notice board.. yupx.. and we done it...with the help of some of my classmates... we mr chong was very happy about that... in class... he said that i did a good job... and u know wad?? the whole class boo-ed... isnt that sad??? haix...

knowing that i wasnt very welcomed in the class... i kana a little conselling by mr chong (he oways like to consel people.. thats y i hate him alot)... he had given me advices... i shant say much... but he.. on knowing im very disappointed, consoled me... just like daddy and children... well... thats not all...

in class i have a few very close friends... we always go for lunch daily and go home daily and go for extra art lessons everytime together... at the same time.. i oso have some friends from other classes... particularly from 3T1 and 3T2 and 2N1 and 2N2... i shall not say anything about the 2N classes... then from this little gang of classmates... for i duno lahx.. one by one... left the group and started joining their friends from other classes... i duno why...

den in mid yr... i started to feel that my friends from the same class started to get really cold towards me... and started saying all sorts of negative comments on my other friends from the 3Ts... saying them that they are normal tech students... they sux or wadever... of cos they will make me unhappy rite?? Friends rule number 1: my frens must have trust towards my other frens... all rite... days go by and cold war started very soon after... we practically do not talk to each other... they betrayed me... now i understand y my other frens started to leave them...

unfortunately lah... the betrayal virus seem to spread to the whole class... except to one particular classmate.. a totally dark toned indian... we become really close friends... since i have a very light skin color.. and he has a very dark skin color, the class started teasing us... the black and white chicks...

haix... mr chong... in knowing this, started to.. consel me again... hmph... but den in this... my point of view towards him takes a 180 degrees turn... i realize he is actually extremely understanding teacher

soon war started... it was oni a few days before O levels and the cold war had affected my studies... my humanities has taken a sharp drop... from B4 to D7... all these are starting to affect my life... den until the day after my last o level paper... the king of all betrayals.. BENJAMIN CHEE WEI JUN... put a pack of breadworms in my bag... UGGHH~!!! too bad he does not know im not afraid of those worms... i did not freaked out... i gave him a tight wack at his head... my used to be closed friends started to laugh at me on my fury...

never mind that... after i got back my O level question papers placed on the stage, i went to the principal.. (i duno why all of a sudden i dare to walk to the principal's office and tell her all about that...) the disicpline master... on knowing that, ask me to take the worms out to feed the fishes in the pond outside the office... (WHAT THE HELL!!!) he said: "these are very expensive worms.. go go go... feed the fishes.. come.. i follow u.." i was totally dumbstruck den... well after that i realize he is using his most special ways to calm me down... i told my principal the whole story...

and from her... i realized im too harsh in everything... she keep emphasing on the fact that this is just merely a part and puzzle of life... den he keyed all the info into her computer... and she told me that she will take relevant actions... den the disipline master lead me out of the office to the hall where the worms are all scattered all over the hall... he asked the cleaner to clean up the mess... and u noe wad? the cleaner was afraid of the worms~!! end up i was the one doing the cleaning... grrrr....

anyway... thru these 3 happenings (the noticeboard... the betrayals... the worms...) in sec 4... i learned quite a few lessons... and using a few lines to summarise it all... DUN BE TOO NICE TO A FRIEND AS YOU NEVER NEVER NEVER KNOW THEIR TRUE COLOURS... LEARN TO FORGIVE AND TAKE THINGS POSITIVE... thats my emphasis...

well... yupx... maybe i can say im still raging at them... but maybe indirectly i also have to thank them... agree? well... i dunno... blame me on my EQ.. =XX

and one more thing... if some childish person started to quarrel with you, dun quarrel with them... cos if u do... it only shows that you are as childish as them and is also part of them. i dun wanna talk any further.... this weather is killing me... thanks for reading this super long entry... phew... i feel so much better now... after throwing some secrets out of my mind...

OUT!!!

No comments: