Monday, May 12, 2008

Death

How does it feel like to die?
Or maybe, the moment before you die...

Probably complete numbness...
Probably complete coldness...
Probably complete painfulness...
Probably shivering...
Probably tiredness...
Probably exhaustion...
Probably you will be gasping for air...
Probably you will be struggling...
Probably you will be crying...

Ok.. Its a weird way to start off an entry. But I have been wondering... especially after reading my friend's blog, who also had blogged something about death... How does it feel to die?

I remember blogging about my life and death quite a while back. Something that have got to do with water. Well, that time, when I sink into the water, I can only remember I was moving, along with the water, then there is a hand that suddenly pulled me up. I could no longer remember how I felt after that. In fact, I don't think I felt anything, except for the water in my nose. That was so many years ago. At least 15 years in fact. So... Could drowning be a painless way to die?

I was reading an article about death... It stated that death by hanging is actually a slow, painful process... Even if the rope breaks your neck. Yes, you will not be able to move after that, neither could you feel anything from neck below. But you are still alive!!! What will you feel after that is the high pressure in your head. Blood vessels may burst. Blood may flow out from your ears and eyes. But only a few people will die because of that. Most people will die from lack of oxygen eventually. Its will be sort of you-want-to-struggle-but-you-can't situation. So why does the world uses hanging as a method of execution?
Evil justice.

Current mood:
Out

No comments: