Monday, May 26, 2008

聊天

Went out for a haircut on Sat, went out for dinner with my uncle later on.
And my mum n uncle talked... for so long that i almost fall asleep.
Talked about what we are facing now.
Fine... Good thing that at least they know how to be people after all...
Now its my mum to decide.

It may be better to stay on...
When it comes to you, why not take it?
But its under the black-hearted people once again.

It may be better to stay out too...
At least there will be more freedom.. right?
But everything have to start all over again.

-------------------------------------------

Just now, I had a really good laugh over a variety show hosted by Jacky Wu...
Even my dad whose laughing point is seriously high... especially towards TV... was laughing at that part when Jacky only offers TW$8000 to the case...

Laughter... How I wish this could be forever.

聊天, 說笑, 吃零食, 吃早餐, 看電視, 看電影...
現在的我... 好想找人聊天...
Current mood: Tired...
Out

No comments: