Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nightmares, for a few nights straight.

Sometimes does dreams bring you to the same place over and over again? But you can say that u had never been, or never seen that place before?

For a few nights straight, I have been dreaming of the same place over and over again. And all of them are nightmares. Not scary for me though... But somehow I can only vaguely describe the place only. Its dark and its just like common corridors you see outside your flat. In my dream, there are always black broken legs standing somewhere... Den in somewhere, there is a black body hanging by the necks from the windows, without their legs. But the bodies and legs are never in one place. You will not see it here now but when you turn around and back, its there. And one more thing, I was constantly running around in my dream. Up the stairs and down everywhere.

Sounds like a scary movie to me.
Will I have the same recurring dream again tonight?

i LOVE the picture above... Coolness...
I had created another blog in Wretch... Was thinking of shifting The Tragic Comedy to Wretch... No worries... My World will still stick with me. Saw the new link below my name? It will bring you there. The blog there is still pretty much under construction, so what you see there are just junks for now
Current mood:
Out

No comments: