Friday, May 09, 2008

Once i wake up, I am back into the cruel world.

Dreaming...
How i wished time could stuck at this moment...
Its only during the quiet times like this at night can I take a break from the cruel world into my own fantasy land... thats when my family are asleep, except me, pondering and penning over the ups and downs while listening to some music, knowing that there will be no one to disturb me for at least the next few hours.

Maybe thats one of the reason why I enjoyed the deep nights more than anytime of the day I guess? Even in afternoons alone at home, there will be no such feelings because of the hustle and bustle outside, moreover, phone calls or text messages may come in anytime to distract you, to pull you back into reality...

Well, recently, not really also, but something had happened, and is going to happen... That sort of made me feel rather down. This also have some sort of linkages to my previous entry about the society.

I have a question...
Why are the rich getting richer while the poor only gets poorer, at the same time, why are the evil only gets more evil while the angel only gets more miserable? This is so unfair... I hate to see it happening.

And yet, life still have to go on. And I can only keep this to my heart. Who knows if you said it out, people will start to take the wrong point of view and started throwing their negative views on you? It will only comes back to square one in the end. So sometimes, I rather keep more things in myself than to have them out.

Its 3am now, guess its time for me to end the day in my bed, and wait for the next reality comes to life.

Current mood:
Out

No comments: